We are pleased to have an established record of contracts social landlord home move, working with local councils and homeless units providing a much needed service when its most vital to include:
- Planned or unplanned moves including out of hours services & Emergency call -outs
- Packing services in relation to a planned or unplanned move
- House or void property clearance (internal and external)
- Managed storage including self-serve where required and disaster storage
- IT moves and safe disposal of IT hardware
- Provision of crates, boxes or other materials for moves
- Disposal of confidential waste
- Environmental and/or specialist disposal of surplus furniture and equipment
Circumstances of moves can be due to maintenance, emergency decant, victims of violence and domestic abuse, vulnerable persons or families on low incomes.
Our crews have experience in handling all situations, both planned and unexpected working with social work, police and other agencies working with service users at their most vulnerable and often traumatic times of life, we understand the need for discretion and complete confidentiality at all times.
Our crews are disclosure Scotland checked and undergo regular customer service training ensuring we remain objective and customer focused at all times.