Often the most time consuming and stressful and tedious part of relocating to your new home is the packing and unpacking, so many different shapes, sizes and awkward fragile items to be packed, the good news is at Richard Healey Removals Ltd can handle everything for you.
We offer a variety of packing options to work around you, your move manager will work with you to tailor a packing service to fit in with your busy schedule in advance of your move, the day before or even on the day of the move!
Richard Healey Removals Ltd are the BAR accredited training centre for Scotland, offering a full range of training service to both BAR & Non BAR movers.
Rest assured our crew are fully trained and more importantly experienced in the art of packing, making use of the packing materials supplied by Richard Healey Removals Ltd.
Known for our absolute care in packing every item at your premises. We go to great lengths to ensure that all items are well protected. Unpacking to a flat surface is also.
Of course although we may be carrying out the full packing of your home we will on request supply boxes in advance should you prefer to pack some personal items, or indeed for clearing out.
Richard Healey offer a large range of boxes and packaging materials all specially selected by your move manager to meet your specific needs, protecting your belongings during transport.
- Glass & China cartons are best for those fragile household items.
- Linen cartons have been designed to minimise creasing in items such as curtains, bedding, folded clothing and towels.
- Book cartons are ideal for heavier items such as utensils, books, CDs and DVDs.
- Specially designed wardrobe cartons ensure that your suits and dresses stay as crinkle-free as possible.
- They also make it easier to hang straight back into your wardrobe at your new home
- Silverware will be wrapped and protected with acid free paper