Removal Survey Guidelines
Have a look at our survey guidelines below
Please be advised that in order to minimise any potential risk from that visit relative to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be adhering strictly to the following protocols and respectfully ask that you do the same in the interests of the health & safety of all involved:
1. Please notify us if you, or any member of your household, is or has been displaying symptoms such as having a high temperature or persistent cough within the last 14 days. We will then postpone the survey.
2. You should seek to minimise the number of persons at the house during the survey. Ideally it will only be one.
3. If possible please wear a face covering.
4. Please open windows to ventilate rooms.
5. Please open doors and cupboards prior to the visit to remove the need for our surveyor to touch handles etc.
6. All documentation arising from the visit will be emailed to you.
7. Our surveyor will be wearing the appropriate PPE to include; Facemask and Shoe covers